Monday, September 8, 2008

Epic Labor Day Weekend!!!



The Tuesday before Labor Day Jeff called and asked if I wanted to go to Mammoth. I said "yah right", he had some business he wanted to take care of and the next thing I knew he had the kids arranged, a condo rented and two other couple from work signed on. AWESOME!!! We really needed a break to just get away. Everything
came together perfectly. We had a blast. Here are a few pictures from out "Epic Weekend" as Phil called it.
We went to Mammoth to go Mountain Biking, Daniel geared us up and we had a blast. Here are the guys and then the girls.

We had a great time together - we all liked to laugh, eat, have extreme fun, and completely forget about the 11 kids we left at home:) On Sunday we went on a beautiful hike to Crystal Lake. It was a 4 or 5 mile hike from one beautiful lake to another. It was neat to be at a place that only those hikers would ever see. It was so amazing to see the beauty of nature and really be able to take some time to appreciate it. I'm so thankful that Jeff made this happen. I really appreciate this about him. You are a stud out there on the bike. Love you.

7 comments:

Heather said...

So awesome! Who's extreme knee was that? Ouch! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! You are becoming a blogging pro by the way! :)

marcie said...

that is my knee!! I thought my post had some issues but - fun anyway. thanks for all your help.

Sara said...

You are a total Stud Marcie. I know Jeff was so proud!

Melissa said...

Looks like some serious fun!!!

I love your blog, by the way! Glad you were converted... it is so great to keep up with everyone!

Todd + Emily said...

My goodness Marci look at your knee!!! You guys are so cute it looks like you had a blast!

Michelle said...

GOOD for you guys!!! That's so great that Jeff got it all taken care of and swept you away. Looks like fun!

Niki McDowell said...

I had no idea you had a blog! Yeah, I'm so excited that you do. Sound like you guys had tons of fun on Labor Day!