Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday morning with Amy.


Amy and I had the chance to hang out together on Saturday morning. First we went to her softball tryout/evaluation. This is her first year where she had to be evaluated. She was excited and also nervous. She asked if I thought she would make the team. Well everyone makes the team so I told her to do her best. She hadn't played for a few months but she went out there like a pro. Especially hitting. Good job Amy. I didn't take any photos but we will take care of that when the season starts. After that we went to Sun City to pick up a instrument rental for band class. Amy choose the trombone. HMMMMM. She never waivered. That is what she picked 3 weeks ago after the band assembly and she still wants it. I asked her why, she explained to me that her band instructor told her trombone players were special(?) and that instruments take on the personalities of their players. Nuff said. She is the only trombone in the band. Can't wait for practice time:)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You forgot to share what a great flute player you were! And I'm not joking about that! :) Good for Amy! You go girl! At least it's not a bassoon!

Sara said...

that picture is priceless. love it.

Melissa said...

Gotta love Amy! She and the trombone will do well together!

Heather said...

That is awesome! The pic is great and I LOVE how confident she is in her soon to be trombone skills! :)

franberi said...

amy is awesome and it is almost her birthday.. she told me i wasnt invited to her party. boo.